OfficeSource Ltd continues to make history in the commerical furniture arena. Each step forward creates history and is a reminder OfficeSource Ltd is the forefront of the future, while also preserving the past.
- OfficeSource Ltd formed with purchase of existing dealership Southern Government sales, in March of 1996. New Owners: Neldon and Beth Milstead and Paula Deering.
- OfficeSource Ltd moves to the historic Frederich Refrigeration Building; located on the east side of San Antonio, 1999.
- Kay Harig rejoined OfficeSource Ltd in 2002 as a Junior Partner and commercial sales associate.
- Kay Harig purchases OfficeSource Ltd from Paula Deering and retiring Neldon and Beth Milstead, 2006.
- OfficeSource Ltd rebrands itself in 2008 with its current logo and color scheme by emphasizing “a link to a greener tomorrow”.
- OfficeSource Ltd opens a full service showroom in Austin, Texas 2008.
- OfficeSource Ltd is recipient of the first Teknion Dealer of the year “Orion Award for Excellence” in the commercial furniture arena.
- Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in America award, 2010 and 2011.
- OfficeSource Ltd moves to its current showroom location at 1133 Broadway, 2013.
- OfficeSource Ltd begins to co-host a massive San Antonio Fiesta party in celebration of the “Battle of the Flower” parade, held annually in April.
- OfficeSource Ltd continues to be one of the largest commercial dealerships in Central and South Texas.